Today has been quite interesting I must say. I got a text from my whore ex, and she is giving me my spiderman shirt FINALLY =D oh how I have missed it so (needs to be washed) Im talking to a really amazing person =] bet you can't guess who!! Starts with a RA and ends with a VEN lol My mom got into college again, she is going to be a nursing assistant =] im really proud of her. OH and im getting my tattoo next week sometime =D Its gunna look oh so fiiiine lolol but anywayyyys im actually in a pretty good modd which is funny because I was crying about 5mins ago, god I love moods swings they are the best!..not. Its wendsday so I think im going to throw on my little boy dress shirt and my little boy brown shorts grab my bible and go to church tonight =] Wekiva called the other day to check up on me, they are really surprised on how fast I have improved. Well duh cause im awesome! I dont remember if I blogged about this alread, but if I did I shall again mwhahahaha! Well we don't have money for christmas presants so my mom is having us wrap up something we have already that we love. and Im going to wrapp up my skimboard! Im going to put tat bit under the tree and on christmas day! im gunna tear into that presant! ecause not only will I et what I want, I get what I wanted! woop! and then I thought it would be fun to mail myself a christmas card and put my dollor I have in it =] and for my stocking stuffer im putting wax(for my board of course) and my transformer! oh my gosh! I can NOT wait until christmas....and guess what Im getting for my Birthday?!?!?! come on guess!......A SKIMBOARD =D hell yeah! lol wow how I love my personality =] I dont even know how many smiley faces I have put hahaha. SOOOOO still haven't found a job LAME god people hire me! Im a good worker and I go in on days off! =] THOUGH aside from all the laughing children icecream and unicorns my days yesterday was turned sour. My dad had the nerve to try and add me on facebook, what a retard. oh yeah! woo im gunna accept my dad's friend request because he hasn't been there for me in years! =D uh no =] I denied that peice!! (shut up I cant spell) butttt um I don't really know what else OH YEAH! lmao wellll I drew up some real cool tats for my friend, he said I could be his tattoo artist BOOM! and the ones I drew are way sick...literally they are nasty! lol but thats what the dude wanted...(freak) uuuuum OH im going to my friends show on the 27th wooop! And im staying the night at my hommie G dog erzabets house! =D and we are going to watch our pointless videos eat pop tarts then watch out cold!
I'am greatful for....
1. being able to smile
2. having teeth to smile with
3. having hands and fingers because i need them too.....write =D
4. My mom ofcourse
5. my dog smudge, he never yells or puts me down...though he bites me sometimes, but he has mood swings so he loves me 5min later
6. Jesus
7. my heart, or I would be dead
8. being able to love an imperfect person perfectly
9. cookie dough so i can eat it =D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment