Started out alright, but got a bit sour, but it started to look up. My good friend Elizabeth asked if I wanted to to our friend Jhons house on friday, so ofcourse I went! I rode with my sisters bf's cousin and my sister to his house and follwed Jake. When we got there it was really awsome seeing everyone agian that I haven't seen in months because of being in rehab. It was a bit hard being there though because I use to go there to just get fucked up and stoned out of my mind. There was drugs everywhere, and everyone was offering me some and asking me to just do a lil. But I said no, to be honest I really wanted to...but I had to say no. Im glad that I did say no, because there was other "stuff" there that was offered to me that I was curious about, but I can't let myself get the best of me, if that makes sence. It sounds weird but its like I have an evil twin. I don't really want to explian, but yeah, im trying so hard not to give into temptations and im really proud of myself. But anyways I had a great weekend out of my house out of mind.
Iam thankful for...
1. my strength
2. Will power
3. being able to say "no" to myself
4. Being able to say "no" to others
5. My new way of how I think
6. How nothing really gets to me anymore
7. My diffrent out look of life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment