
Lindsey Blair <3
Give me your shaking hands girl,
and let me take you away from here
I close my eyes,
and your face is the only thing I see
Let me pull you close to me
Let me wrap my arms around you
I'll whisper in your ear the words that we both want to say
I can see your scared
Im scared too
Oh baby give me your shaking hands,
and let me take you away from here
My love has no limitations
And my heart beats for you
Your the smile I want to come home too
Your the one I want to be close too when im fast asleep
Your the face I want to see first thing in the morning
Your the lips I want to kiss
Your the one I want to love forever
Everyday that passes my love only grows stronger
My grip on you is going to stay strong
When you stray I will pull you back to me
If your scared and want to run away
Run away into my arms, let me hold you
Never a day goes by that I don't think of you
No words could express the way I feel when my eyes lock to yours
Give me your shaking hands girl,
and let me take you away from here
I close my eyes,
and your face is the only thing I see
Let me pull you close to me
Let me wrap my arms around you
I'll whisper in your ear the words that we both want to say
I can see your scared
Im scared too
Oh baby give me your shaking hands,
and let me take you away from here
My love has no limitations
And my heart beats for you
Your my princess
I want to be your knight in shining armor
Reach my hand out toward you and smile
Your smile warms my heart
I'll pull you to me,
and we will leave this world behind
Let me love you baby
Let me keep you close to my heart always
Let me be the one to catch you when you fall
Let me hold you in my arms
Let me whisper in your ear that everything is alright
Let me be the one who loves you like no other
Let me promise you that your heart is a precious to me as the first breath of a newborn baby
Give me your shaking hands girl,
and let me take you away from here
I close my eyes,
and your face is the only thing I see
Let me pull you close to me
Let me wrap my arms around you
I'll whisper in your ear the words that we both want to say

No comments:
Post a Comment