I missed an entrie yesterday O.0 oopsy =D anyways. Today I coined out of therapy and it was really emotional for me. I ended up crying at everything the women said to me...I didn't realize how many people I had touched in those two weeks of IOP. I won't forget my posotive experiances at Wekiva, and I'll bring everything I learned with me and apply it to my everyday life. I'm in a better mental and spirtual place in my life now, and I haven't been this way for a very very long time. I just have to say tat I'm glad I got Chandra back, Ive missed her alot =]
I'am greatful for...
1. My improving mental health
2. The support system I have
3. Inspiring people in my life
4. Having my life
5. My courage
6. My strength
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment