Thursday, November 5, 2009

todayyy.........

WAS AMAZING! its still not over yet lol its like 2:30pm BUT so far it has been great =] I woke up this morning made myself an omlet that was SCRUMDIDLYUPSHIS! lol then I took a shower, then I cleaned my whoooole bathroom haha, EVERYTHING in there is effin clean yess siiiir! then the rest of the day I just did stuff for my mom so she didn't have to do anything at all today, she does so much for us, so we wanted to give back =] Later on I went outside and skateboarded, let me tell ya.....I DESTROYED those tricks mayyyne! =D and I almost landed a kick-flip, I was sooo close! But I did land and 180 ollie to an ollie to a 180 again then to a manual =] Yea hate on it ;] anyways, Yes I busted my ass =]


I'am greatful for....

1. Being alive
2. Having something to believe in
3. To have my faith back
4. Being closer to Jesus
5. Having a girl that cares about me more than anything
6. Being able to say im truely happy
7. Being able to still love with all my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment