Wednesday, November 18, 2009

GOOD MORNING....

wooooorld =] I woke up in the best mood evaaa, thank god lol. Today is going to be a great day fo sho! Im going to help my cousin and her husband move into their new appt. then Im going to stay the night at my old best best frieds house who I havent seen in almost 4 years! im sooo excited. =D Im bloging now because im not going to beable to later soo yeah. Yesterday I filled out like 13 or so applications, I need/want a job so badd. My mom and I might be putting money off to the side to get our own place, then just leave the men to do whatev because im sick of seeing my mom unhappy everyday, she fakes it everyday and I know it, because I did it for 12 years. BUT im getting a car first =] lol



Iam greatful for....

1. my mom
2. my life
3. the people I have in my life
4. my experiances
5. mistakes I have made

No comments:

Post a Comment