Sunday, November 22, 2009

Past few days....

Have been everywhere, I am gettin g to the point where I don't even know what days I do what. But anyway, I made one of the biggest mistakes Ive made in a long time. I jumped to a conclusion that I should never had made, I made a complete fool out of myself and acted like a fifteen year old. I have no excuses for the way I acted, I put my past in my present like I use to and for that slip moment I did I might have lost the most amazing girl I ave ever met. "Don't speak with anger, because it will be the best speach you will regret" My pastor was right about that. Im not perfect and I never will be, and its hard not to jump to a conclusion when you don't know whats going on. Ive been thinking about Lindsey alot and about how embarressed and stupid I feel for acting the way that I did. I don't want her out of my life, even if we don't get into a relationship, yes I was happy before I met her, but after I got to know her and see her everyday it was a bit different. She isn't like anyone I have met in my entire life, and it's true. I have never had someone tell me to "stop fucking crying and to stop being a selfish bitch." I'm going to remember that day most likely for the rest of my life. I can hear her say it in my head when ever something doen't seem to go my way. As corny as it may sound to any of you reading this, she is a main reason why I' even on this computer typing all of this down. She knows why. And just by me being immature and juvenille I may not get a second chance, maybe I will, maybe im thinking about this too much, maybe I'm not. Really, when I do something and it hurts a relationship between me and someone I care about I will do anything and everything to show that person I care and that Im genuinly sorry until that person tells me I don't have a chance and that I blew it.....


well besides my nasty gross missunderstanding, elizabeth and I documented what we do together which is...nothing ha. We made three videos with no point to them what so ever, but they are the funniest things I have ever watched. Bailey and Erica came over last night and we showed them are most recent, which is eating mac and cheese while watching goonies and being dumb ha. They didn't laugh...big surprise lol. Though Elizabeth and I were laughing until tears were coming out of our eyes. After we watched 30 mins of us doing nothing we left and went to play pool and Qball, which was...a fail ha. Elizabeth and I against James and Bailey...me and elizabeth lost lol we only made in two balls the whole game. After a bit we got tired of losing and Erica, elizabeth and I played darts, and I won three times, elizabeth won three times, and Erica won once lol. After that James left, and Bailey and Erica left outside and sat in the jeep while Elizabeth and I sat at a table and watched the UFC championship, which I might add was fucking EPIC! Ohh this cocky ass guy got his ass beaaat by this skinny dude, it was amazing. He did this kick right in his face! We also did this punching game where you punch this punchy thingy to see how hard you punch. I punched second hardest and got a score of 700 something and bailey got 800 something...I could still take her =]



What I'am greatful for...

1.My life
2.my insight
3.knowing when I do something wrong
4.My ability to admit that I did something wrong
5.haing a brain..even if it doesn't always work

No comments:

Post a Comment