Was really great, I haven't been in so long and it was very intense, I almost cried a couple times. AND I acually dressed up to go =] haha I looked like a little 12 year old boy. After church we went home and I found my sister here! lol she went to Bailey's holloweenie party last night (I didn't go)and I guess they had a good time =] Im glad, I just stayed up and talked to Lindsey all night, but I'm real okay with that =] ANYWAYS im feeling really great today and I have been the past few days, which is great, I think I might actually be showing my mom im going to be alright. I know I'll do fine, I just have to get her to see that as well. HOPEFULLY I'll be getting my tattoo soon. I was going to get it on my chest, but I think im going with down my side.
I'am greatful for...
1. Having amazing friends thats are supportive
2. My physical health
3. GOD
4. Jesus's unconditional love for me
5. Jails
6. crime detectives
7. having a house to live in
8. the clothes on my back
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment