Thursday, December 3, 2009

Tonight.......

I figured something out. It's something I have been thinking about alot though, ever since I was a little kid actually. I have had a number of people tell me how they are drawn to me, and how there is a certian light and comfort they feel when they are around me or speak with me. I use to think it was weird, and just brushed it off. But now that I think about it, I have been that way my whole life. Ever since I was very little I have been able to know good and bad. At the age of two my mom told me that I knew what it meant when someone died. I never sat with the younger kids, I was always around the adults. i'am not exactly sure why, but there is a reason for everything. You know how everyone has a path, or a plan set out for them. Well I think I know what mine is, some people don't know why there here on earth, or what their reason is. Mine. I have always had people swarm around me, I made friends easlily and I always made people laugh, and they were always happy around me. Now that I'm older the same stuff still happends, just a bit more diffrent. I think my reason for being here is to make people happy, in simple terms. It comes so natural to me to be caring and just big hearted. As cocky as this may sound to anyone that is reading this, every girl that I have talked to, has fallen for me atleast within acouple weeks, days sometimes. Some people would kill to have that happen, but in all honesty, I don't want every girl I talk to to fall for me right away, But I honestly don't think thats going to happen, and thats fine.

You know people take life for granted everyday, I use to take it for granted everyday for 12 years. I had some problems and still do, and if you don't know what those problems are, then there is prob. a reason. And if by chance you do know, wellI good for you. Aside form why I think I'm here I wanna talk about how I'am I guess you could put it. If you were to ask me to give advice on a relationship...yeah just don't because I suck at that advice. But if its something that has to do with being insightful? That is something I excel in, I got an 'A' =] lol. I mean you don't know what tomorrow brings, you may not even make it till tomorrow, so stop worrying about the past and your future, and think about to day. Your alive, breathing...your past is the past it will never change. The future is unpredictable, it is always changing. Today is today and live it to the fullest. I just wanted to get all of this out so that it doesn't get crampe in my brain, only who knows how much can actually fit in there haha. Just remember, its your book,and today is your first chapter. Once you start writing that book instead of talking about it, you start to live it. No one but you can write your book, its yours, no one elses. So why don't you stop talking about doing something and get off your ass and make it happen!



What I'am greatful for....

1. Jesus
2. good family
3. friends that care about me
4. people who love me
5. my ability to let things roll off my back
6. my insight

No comments:

Post a Comment