Saturday, December 12, 2009
Yippity dooo dahh....
WELLLLLLLLLL im in a great mood and I just woke up about5 mins ago =D lol! any whozer Last night I went to go see New moon with bailey, its was awsome! wayyy better than the first one, Idk know why people did think it was that great. But yeah about my last post, I come to find out that I was feeling like shit because my room look like a war zone. I cleaned my room and holy hell I was better =O And I forgot to put what im greatful for >.o But its okay,I'll come back to it. wellldadada Idk..uhmmm OH YEAH 1 gfhkjhgskd >.< My freind patrick who is doing my tatto finally GOT THE INK! yessss. So I WANT to get it done today and indure the pain, just get it over with fooo shooo, im fucking excited. Its going to hurt like a bitch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment