fuckers. SO I got a job on tuesday =] quit today =O why you ask? well in simple terms they are fucking crazy! you have to be crazy, or have no life to work for scott alarm. Work everyday, knock on 100 doors BY saturday?! hahaha! yeah right buddy. so yeah whatevs, I still get paid for training so BOOYA!
But aside from that everything has been pretty dandy. My girl Erin (jenna) is EFFING amazing, js annnnnd pft to you. I have this rash some of you have heard me say, yeah well! its an allergic reaction and it only took 2 weeks for my parents to take it seriously! YAYYY! go parents....no. Im stressed out from it and my room looks like a war zone. I got a good book today its blunt and witty its amazing how every other work is fuck,dick,sex, and fuck =] great book. Been hanging out with my friend Erikaaa havent talked in a long time, its cool to catch up and shizz. uhhhm this blog is going to suck because i forgot all I wa goin to write..nope lost it, damn!
anyways.......
Iam greatful for.....
1. H@) (h20) eff you i was holding down shift, moving on......
2. choco-late milk =D
3. pizza
4. being alive
5. taste buds
6. girls...sexy girls ;]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment