Friday, October 30, 2009

Today...

Has been a really good day. I haven't had any stressors. And to night im going to put my coping skills to the test, I think I'll do fine. My day starts out the best when I get a text from my girl saying "Good mornin baby!" it makes me smile and puts me in a good mood. I haven't been down at all today, I have been thinking alot about Lindsey, though I do all day everyday lol But im okay with that because having her on mind is something I would never want to change. The best memories I have of treatment are when I'm with her. I love how she is loud and how she doesn't take anyones shit, the best is how we are completely different, but compatible in so many ways. "You'll relaps if yall talk" Really? ahahah! don't you think that would have happened already?? anyways. Well soon I'm going to make her an ever happier girl =]



I'am greatful for:

1. waking up this morning
2. my frienda and family
3. lindsey coming into my life
4. being who I'am when Im not sick
5. my personality
6. my sence of humor
7. how I don't care if I make an ass out of myself =]

Daily video for a girl I care about

No comments:

Post a Comment