Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween!...

Is today! It doesn't really feel like halloween anymore since I'm older, owell, next Year I will hopefully get to go to tampa, and HOPEFULLY bring Lindsey along. I had a good time last night, it was fun. I went out on a limb and actually danced 0.o Me and cordination are awkward strangers to eachother, but it wasn't too bad =] Im sure I made a fool out of myself, but thats what I like to do, because I don't care. I had an AMAZING shower! let me tell ya! lol I'm going to have some fantastical potato bread toast for breakfast! Then later tonight/ today I'm going to my best friends house for a get together with some friends. And I can say happily that I will be completly sober ALLLLLL night! =D I have been now for...4 months now from smoking everyday pretty much from 14 to 19 and I'm really proud of myself.


I'am greatful for:

1. A good night sleep
2. My good heart
3. The mail man, cuase he delivers my letters =]
4. being able to love
5. Having people who truley care about me
6. Having a higher power to believe in
7. Every breathe I get to breathe everyday


No comments:

Post a Comment