May 7th 2010 Nicki and I adopted a 3yr. old pit, her name is 'Paige'. She is a wonderful dog and is very unique...oh did i mention she is deaf? I have never owned a deaf dog, let alone my own dog. It's funny taking her for walks and other dogs bark at her, she just looks at them, she can't hear them ha.
I haven't blogged for awhile, mainly due to the fact that I didn't have internet until a few days ago. Yesterday my bet friend and her boy friend moved out, thats all i'm saying about that. Well cheers to another short post lol, but I think I'm going to end this in a different and familiar way.
What Iam greatful for:
My fiance
Family I can trust to be there for me
Paige' our baby
Having a roof over my head
Having a job
STABILITY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment